MRH Traders present's a free Import Duties Taxes Calculator for Import Cost estimates in Pakistan.
The required data files for finding the HSCODE and Regulatory Duty can be downloaded from this page
Please note following points before using the Import Duty Calculator
- We take no responsibility of any error, damage or financial loss of any sort based on our import duty calculator
- The import duty calculator is made for the purpose of estimating duties on items that will be imported
- Cost of item and its freight to Karachi Port should be known
- If the cost of freight is not known then an estimate of $2000 for 20' container and $3000 for 40' container estimate can be used for working purpose
- Port wharfage charges are fixed at PKR 20,000 per container. However, for LCL cargo (open items) this cost can be ignored
- Pvt Ltd companies and Corporations do have the facility to claim back 13% of the sales tax out of 17% and complete 6% income tax.
- The purpose of this calculator is so that you can estimate that what will be the total cost you will be incurring when importing items
- This calculator cannot be used for vehicles import duties costing and estimates